Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 28 00:42:35 2005

Well ... I don't have to use them much, but I have 2 neutral density 2
filters and 2 neutral density 4 filters (one for the 35 and one for
the 50) to get me through a roll if that happens.

Neutral density filters are just smokey grey glass, cutting out some
of the light without affecting the contrast or color.

I've probably used them twice since I picked them up in the seventies.
Still lug them around though in case I have to go outside with Neopan
1600 in the camera.

Daniel