Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Sat Aug 27 01:03:05 2005

Yeah, I could do well out of this.  My method was of the cuddle and
kiss kind, so that will help.  Maybe a 50/1.4 Asph!  And I'll have to
keep the very obviously repaired hood on the 35, for years and years
and years.  And make sure I'm nonchalantly using it whenever we're in
observant company.  hehe   :-)

Rick.