Subject: [Leica] Re: Fuji Black & White Film
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Aug 26 23:46:49 2005

Oriental is better known for their lovely fiber-based printing papers
(Ansel Adams put it on the map).

The only film I "know" about is Neopan 400. I don't think they market
any under their own name. I read about this in the British magazine
article when Acros and the C41 film were being reviewed.

Daniel