Subject: [Leica] Leica future and diehard fans
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Aug 26 22:04:12 2005

Are you a Communist or somethin'? "Save up for one?" That is sooo last
century and totally un-American!

:-))

I remember watching an NBA game some time in the early 90s, and the two
commentators were chatting about a foreign player on one of the teams
who had "visa problems" in connection with his arrival in the US; to
which the other commentator remarked that in addition to Visa problems,
the guy also had Amex, Mastercard, Discover etc. problems...

Nathan