Subject: [Leica] New Publication - C-ing Magazine
From: rikmagus at autobahn.mb.ca (Rick Magus)
Date: Fri Aug 26 18:13:23 2005

I have in my hand the Launch Issue of C-ing Magazine, (Compassionate,
Compelling Creative Camerawork), a Canadian Publication - Cover and 10-page
spread by our own Ted Grant / Sandy Carter, excerpts from "Women in
Medicine". This inaugural issue is 54 pages, very nicely made, with some
excellent photography. They indicate a web site www.c-ingmagazine.ca
for subscription info, 4 issues per year. Well worth a look, imho

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, but any mag that has the taste to
run a Ted Grant cover, well....

Rick

 ---------
http://autobahn.mb.ca - Spam & Virus Scanning / Fast WebMail!!