Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 25 21:23:04 2005

Doug,

I know that Canon and Nikon do not want it, since they prefer people to
buy their glass from them; but on the Miranda Canon forum there is a
very lively trade in Leica R lenses and Stephen's and other adapters to
use them on the Canon bodies. So clearly there is at least some level of
interest among the users for Leica glass on Canon bodies, and I am sure
that if it were possible to mount them on Nikon bodies, there would be
interest in that camp as well.

Nathan