Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Aug 25 18:44:04 2005

The back cover page of the LHSA Leica Catalog has a grading guide for
equipment. It has been put together by some of the most expert
Leicalphiles in the field. That is the reference and guide that many
of us, myself including, use to describe the condition of the equipment.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com