Subject: [Leica] Following in Geebee's footsteps - numbers 1 and 2
From: arthur.peterson at navy.mil (Peterson, Arthur G CIV SEA 02)
Date: Thu Aug 25 03:42:02 2005

I agree with Ted that this new version is "now a comfortable picture to look
at."  But now, too, it looks similar to a million other gravestone photos.
What may have seemed UNcomfortable about the earlier version was precisely
what I liked about it---I liked its unusual, "crammed in look."

Art Peterson