Subject: [Leica] My barber
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 24 11:46:44 2005

True, "more punch in the blacks" is a bit cryptic: blacker doesn't exist.
:-)
I'll rephrase: play a bit with contrast, then add a semi transparent (% to
be determined) layer of a warm gray, and it'll look like your blacks are
denser. Or said differently: try to extend the dynamic range without the
dark tones getting dull.