Subject: [Leica] My barber
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Aug 24 09:13:20 2005

Thank everyone for their feedback - I greatly appreciate it.

Phillippe - can you explain a little about what you mean by "more
punch in the blacks"? I'm not sure what you mean and I'd like to
understand.

Don - thank you for pointing out that I surely could have shifted to
400 and gotten a better image. I realize that I had made up my mind
from an initial estimate and then I didn't verify that this was the
case.

Robert - I'm not so sure that pushed two stops Tri-X would have been
better, at least not in my hands. I like the look of Tri-X - but my
experience and doing my own chemstry makes me feel that it would not
have worked as well.

However, as Don pointed out, using my 50 Summicron at f2.8 would have
given a very nice result as well.

I do appreciate the feedback from everyone and I hope to use it to
make better images in the future!

Thank you!

Adam

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] My barber)