Subject: [Leica] OT: hotels in Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Aug 24 06:51:34 2005

Hi Nathan,

Just today come back and found your different e-mails.

Is not easy to find a reasonable hotel near the see, normally are really
very expensive, the NH Hotels is a very good choice, but Cornella is not a
sea side or beach place, it is very far from the city - midtown.

Barcelona has a lot of points to visit, than I don't know if you and your
family are expecting something like beach...?, for a tourist location  I
would recommend you an Hotel in the area of Plaza de Catalunya, Les Rambles,
well I don't know if we can find a place for the dog...., otherwise you have
a NH Hotel in Via Augusta, very well communicated by undergound to the
midletown, it would take only 5-10 minutes.

Let me know what can I do for you, don't hesitate at all to ask me. Up
tomorrow I'll be on my office: +34 93 418 6534  lripoll@lrmusic.net, of
course you will be welcome and for me it would be a pleasure to meet you in
Barcelona and help you during your visit, as you know I'll travel to
Perpignan the Friday 2nd September on the evening.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis