Subject: [Leica] PAW and posting pictures
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 24 02:17:01 2005

Richard,
LUGers do not have higher standards than any other list I've run
across, there are some photographers here that top the list over the
most interesting to follow, but they are few when compared to the
subscription list of LUGers (there's a lot of them).

The important thing is to continue with keeping your deadlines, even
if you don't "publish". And the point about dead-lines ... it just
keeps you out there taking pictures, and that's why we have cameras.

Post anyway. I don't announce every week anymore either. It's
frustrating to rarely get feed-back, I know. Still, that's not why I
take pictures, so I just keep plodding along. Do that too. You'll be a
better photographer for it.

Daniel Ridings
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005