Subject: [Leica] Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 22 12:02:57 2005

This is something that would have to be thought about significantly in
order to really understand what one is seeing.

As I work today I've thought about it and I really think the best shot
(for the DMR) is to shoot with two R8's, one with film and the other
with the DMR and then crop the film shots after they are scanned to
match the DMR's image. At that point you have something you know
about. Then shooting a 1Ds Mk II with the same lens would be an added
data point.

What the target might be though - ah there's the rub.