Subject: [Leica] The "Light quality" phenomenon
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 21 19:17:48 2005

Mark,
As always I enjoyed your monologe.  I think that one of the reasons
the images are closer to perfect the first time through is the miracle
of PS.  Run the curser across the screen and you can see your density
range.  You can do the same for color and know that your whites are
really pink or gray: corrections are readily seen.

This is a far cry from when I was doing Cibachromes in the 70's.  Life
is better today.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The "Light quality" phenomenon)