Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 33: Holga at the Lake
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 21 19:13:49 2005

Whether it is a multi-hundred dollar camera/lens or a semi-disposable
toy, what matters is the eye and the brain behind the image.  Your
series at the lake is very pleasing to the eye, whatever the tool.

However, don't baby the tools you have.  Take whatever to wherever and
make beautiful images.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com