Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 239
From: csemetko at earthlink.net (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed Aug 17 11:50:28 2005

Yeah, here I am in Edinburgh, Scotland and I see the same story over lunch.
You're bad, BD-you're inter-nation-wide! Congrats!

Craig
------------------------------

Message: 33
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:11:47 -0400
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

The world need wonder no longer - it is I! Or I am he. No longer do I sit
all day in my jammies telecommuting like the cartoon character, Adam At
Home. Instead I get up with the sun, put on real clothes, jam onto the T,
and ride to Harvard Square, and from there to my perch 10 stories above
Havahd Yahd, where I am Sr. Communications Officer for University Science.
;-)

But on weekends I remain A Day In Our Life man, and in fact spent last
Saturday in LA, in Bel Air, shooting a family for the day.

B. D.