Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 32: Portugeuse Portrait
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 19:19:42 2005

While I agree with Richard on the top of the head, I think his alt crop
sends the eye directly to the rats. Since the story is about the scientist,
well,
the question is, do you have a looser shot?

Of course, lots of times, editors want lots of freedom.  Richard's is  a
cover crop, but maybe the editor wants a double-truck with room for lottsa
text.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

In a message dated 8/14/2005 5:16:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,