Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 32-- now editors
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Aug 14 21:12:42 2005

In a message dated 8/14/2005 10:33:41 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:
Quite often you shoot with  the title of the magazine in mind leaving extra
space at the top even though  it may not be the best crop with the
composition as we see it in the view  finder.
Hah!  I did this shot for Louisiana Life Magazine, and the  editor loved it,
and I said, Oh it looks like a cover!  He said, "nice  try."  It played as a
3
inch high shot.  BUT I got paid for  it!

http://www.sonc.com/flags.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com