Subject: [Leica] PAW August 23, 2005
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 14 11:23:38 2005

Maybe I'm just feeling a lot better after a mild battle with West
Nile, but this set speaks to me with increasing clarity. I especially
enjoy the 2nd two in your set - the array of mannequins with the brick
background is well composed and interesting - and makes a fine
juxtaposition with the next image of a mannequin in the nude (so to
speak). I also like the Getty image of the man and sculpture.

Someday I'd like to see this array of work. It's really speaking to me
- so many different views of the Southland!

Adam