Subject: [Leica] When portrait photographers go right...
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Aug 13 15:13:14 2005

I saw a segment on last night's 20/20 (ABC news magazine) that was
quite moving. It involved the use of professional portrait
photographers to present images of children in foster care needing
adoption.

I found it fascinating and can understand why the experience for the
children was so profound: they were being seen as people, as children,
by these photographers who were interested in revealing those
children. Some of the images were fabulous. I didn't see any Leicas.

Here's a link to the story on ABC News' site:

<http://abcnews.go.com/2020/AmericanFamily/story?id=1029490&page=1>

There are many on this list who could make similiar contributions.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] When portrait photographers go right...)