Subject: [Leica] Eisenstaedt's The Kiss
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 13 14:17:29 2005

I'm willing to bet that, like everyone else except HCB, he shot what he felt
was the most appropriate camera for the job - Leica, Contax, Rollei, 4x5,
Nikon F...Some people don't spend their lives obsessing about a single brand
of equipment - they obsess about getting the shot. And oddly enough, they're
the photographers people remember. ;-)