Subject: [Leica] Leica] First Impressions - Epson R2400
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Aug 11 20:29:43 2005

So far on the C86 and MIS inks (and Paul Roarks's recommended
slider settings), I'm having a little "love affair" with the Kirkland
paper.
Nice look and a nice weight/feel to it.  There seems to be a "presumption"
(no formal testing) that the recent batches are quite archival. In any case
I spray the prints with PrintShield, which should help.

I have yet to try it, but color prints can allegedly be produced using
the Epson Premium Glossy profiles.

I bought the paper from MIS, but need to join Costco. 150 sheets of
this paper at this price is just too good to be true.

I wish either Costco or MIS would contract with the (reportedly Swiss)
manufacturer to produce some Super B 13x19 sheets of the stuff.

Scott