Subject: [Leica] B&W elementary tech
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Aug 11 14:05:30 2005

Well, in fact, this is why I am thinking about doing contact print - I can
make whatever preparation I need via Photoshop on the scanned images (or
heck, digital images) and then make digital negative. Then I can contact
print on fiber paper and get the luminosity or whatever heck wet prints
have and have the best of both worlds.... Or may be the worst of both
worlds, wouldn't know until I try :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B&W elementary tech)