Subject: [Leica] B&W elementary tech
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Thu Aug 11 14:51:35 2005

I would agree with you here, B.D.  This is the way in which I've gotten my
best results.  I don't much like the look of digital capture, but the
workflow starting with the digital image is wonderful.

The ultimate is a great scan from film, prepared in Photoshop on a properly
calibrated workstation, then sent out for printing on sensitized material
with something like a Durst Lambda digital laser imager.

Truly the best of both worlds...

--Jim