Subject: [Leica] B&W elementary tech
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Aug 11 12:29:37 2005

Just have those people talk to the poster on Lecia forum that Steve
Unsworth mentions and we can sit back and see some firework :-)

What I don't understand is why do people have to insist that whatever their
latest fascination is the greatest and must be much better than everyone
else. See Nikon vs. Canon vs. Leica vs. Olympus...

I think it is easier to trash talk than to actually improve one's skills in
whatever. :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] B&W elementary tech)