Subject: [Leica] eye to eye
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed Aug 10 05:14:58 2005

Don, the camera came into my hands through a long a twisted (literally)
route from my father, who was the original owner.  It gives me an
opportunity to try lenses at reasonable cost before I go all-out for the
good stuff.  I've been lusting for the Leica 180mm f/2.8 APO but the bank
manager sez "no way" so with the Nikkormat I get to try a decent 180 f/2.8
to see if I wnat to make a priority of the Leica lens.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com