Subject: [Leica] eye to eye
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Aug 9 22:23:57 2005

Hi Doug,

Technically I love this image - but it doesn't TALK to me. I had to
really ponder what I was seeing - horse? cow? Maybe I'm just slow on
the up-take tonight but for this guy there's a missing piece of
context - maybe more of the eye or something to a layman that
identifies this as a horse.

So, for me it isn't complete although I admire it.

Adam