Subject: [Leica] Spacing between frames?
From: rlbunting at lucent.com (Bunting, Roger L (Roger))
Date: Tue Aug 9 13:49:59 2005

The spacing between frames on my M6 Classic seems to be very "slim". I've
had two widely separated instances where Kodak has butchered my negatives by
not hitting the spacing between frames and slicing both through the
midsection of several negatives or repeatedly shaved off a few mm from each
frame. Does anyone know if there is an adjustment in the advance mechanism
that will increase the interframe spacing?

The actual spacing is less than a couple of mm.

Regards,
Roger /leica35@yahoo.com
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Leica35

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Spacing between frames?)