Subject: [Leica] Hot Hermes?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 9 12:10:04 2005

Erik,

Stay away from this. The guy is in Romania, one of the fraud centres of
the world. Miraculously he understands Dutch ;-) More likely, he is just
sending the same standard reply to everyone. Once you have made that
bank transfer, you have no way of recovering the money other than to
hire some thugs in Bucharest to find the guy and give him the personal
touch--either way, it will cost you.

If something sounds too good to be true, then it is--99.99999% of the time.

Nathan