Subject: [Leica] Homeland security woes, digital cameras, and not using Leicas
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 7 06:54:30 2005

I will second Jim's thoughts.  This year I have shot images in the
D.C. metro, various airports, street scenes in five or six cities,
images from undesireable places, college campuses, playgrounds,
shopping malls, and who remembers where else.  Hassles,  nothing
major, some questions by parents at the playground which is an
encouraging sign of responsibility on the part of the parents.

Ted's advice given numerous times is the ticket.  Don't sneak, look at
authority in the eye, don't challenge, have a reasonable explanation,
if asked to leave smile, thank the official and leave.

0.02

Don
don.dory@gmail.com