Subject: [Leica] PAW week 2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 6 17:57:41 2005

George,
I like the composition as well as the poetry.  What prevented you from
making the image an even more extreme panoramic of just the rose and
discarded implements?

Is the poem original, composition composed with the poem in mind, or a
happy circumstance of image and poem coming together.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com