Subject: [Leica] A car stopped in front of our house...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Aug 6 17:57:36 2005

Richard,
Thanks for taking the time to take and show us these cars.  When I was
growing up, a mechanic up the street would rebuild engines from cars
dating back to the turn of the last century.  It was great fun to
visit the shop and see what ancient marvels were being brought back to
life.

Your images brought a smile to my face as I recalled some wonderful
afternoons, and I enjoyed looking at old technology in action.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com