Subject: [Leica] 35mm Non Leica LTM Lens Recomendations?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 4 22:33:50 2005

Laundry :-)

That had _something_ to do with why I posted these shots, not only the
Jupiter :-)

I think your wife is pulling one over on you. Years ago mine and I had
that discussion (pertaining to my substandard efforts in that
division). While changing from summer tires to winter tires, I cut a
deal :-)

Thanks!
Daniel