Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Tue Aug 2 12:17:26 2005

I'm unaware that there are any studies that demonstrate that arranged
marriages are less successful than the kind predominant in the West.
The kinds of abuse that Nathan attributes to arranged marriages can
easily be equalled by abuses found in our system of marriage in the
West.  Frankly, I suspect that parents wanting a good future for their
children may make more rational and mature decisions than the children
would themselves.  I also find it strange that this should be likened
to female circumcision.  Here's one North American who is with you on
this matter Jayanand.

Mark

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)
Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Piercings and Tatoos)