Subject: [Leica] about the howard dean thing
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 1 22:13:40 2005

Hi Brad,
I'll save space rather than repeat your story. But this so called reporter?
Hell he sounds like a loser so I'd bail and not be part of some stupid
asinine childish display of a mental midget. Besides who the hell does he
think he is?

The media aren't looked upon as the greatest of world intellectuals in any
event so this clown sounds like he's going to prove they are all ten bricks
short of a full load!

Bail me old son and save your credibility!

ted