Subject: [Leica] Protecting your eyeglasses from your older M
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 1 18:26:25 2005

summicron@bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer) wrote:

>What to ya'll use? Likes?
>Dislikes? I need to find a replacement.

Frank,

I use the little stick-on donuts from Gandy, and I also use a round
plastic key ring cover, the little donut shaped thingies that slip over
the round head of a key.  They are "almost" the exact fit.  Hardware
stores tend to have them in a counter display, loose in a box, and you
just need to try several of them until you find one that's a snug fit.

They're good, IMO, because you don't have to stick them on.  They slip
on, and at 59 - 89 cents USA apiece, they're a lot cheaper.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church