Subject: [Leica] Protecting your eyeglasses from your older M
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Mon Aug 1 16:44:49 2005

I was wondering what most folks use to keep from scratching their eyeglasses
with the metal eyepiece of older M's. I used a little snap-on plastic
protector that I purchased from Don Goldberg for a while but it was knocked
off my camera sometime this weekend and lost forever. I have often wondered
about the little do-nuts that Stephen Gandy has at Camera Quest but have
neither seen nor used one. What to ya'll use? Likes? Dislikes? I need to
find a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.