Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG, Computer Help!!!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Jul 28 18:52:52 2005

There are many good companies out there that build custom PCs to order, at
whatever quality you want. When I was a PC user, I built my own. Now that
I'm a Macintosh user, I don't do that any more; at this point if I wanted a
Leica-class PC (which is to say that it's demonstrably more expensive and
arguably better) I'd have it built by one of the shops that builds custom PC
for computer-game addicts. There's one in the same building as Keeble and
Shuchat's Pro Shop in Palo Alto, and probably a
thousand of them in North America. Maybe after I've had some dinner I'll
remember the name. But if you type the search string
        custom gaming pc
into the search engine of your choice, you'll see many such companies.

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] RE: LUG, Computer Help!!!)
Message from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] RE: LUG, Computer Help!!!)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] RE: LUG, Computer Help!!!)