Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF ?
From: ferider at yahoo.com (Der Eiserne Reiter)
Date: Thu Jul 28 08:35:45 2005

Hi Bill,

the adapters are not difficult to use and you can get them for US 30 a
piece. When I got
my M2 (having used a IIIc before) it was amazing how much more comfortable
it was to
use. I have had Canons in my hand before. The M2 is like a Canon P on
steroids.

I you want to keep LTM, try out the Bessa R, they are still available and
possibly the most
ergonomic screw-mount cameras out there.

Most of the used IIIc/f cameras available have a dim rangefinder, even if
the *bay seller
tells you differently.

Roland.