Subject: [Leica] Leica love fest... from Luminous Landscape!
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Wed Jul 27 08:17:44 2005

Yes, there is a learning curve with ANY camera. I too
have only recently become comfortable with my M
camera. I found that I went through the same
experience when I began using a Contax G2 a few years
ago. I agree with the article in that a Leica M,
because it lacks the bells and whistles of digital
cameras, does create a "purer" experience for the
photographer. However, this experience no doubt is
different for everyone.