Subject: EXIF on Scanned Images - was: Re: [Leica] Re: Focus on the glasses? Or the eyeballs?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Jul 27 06:14:39 2005

I presume you're refering to my scanner's (Nikon Coolscan) EXIF info.
That's really annoying to me too.

I like JAlbum's printing of EXIF info for my DSLR shots, but it's
really annoying with the scanned neg images.

I have Exifer and use it to edit JPEG comments, but I don't
know how to "imprint" the right EXIF information on scanned
TIFF/JPEG files :-(

Anywho, until we EXIF info imprinted on negs by the M6TLL,
you'll just have to believe me that I snagged this one with my
new (to me) 90/2.8 :-)  I think it was my first "maiden voyage"
test roll.

Scott