Subject: [Leica] Portrait of George Crumb In a Purple Haze
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jul 25 10:39:12 2005

The Kronos Quartet used to be famous for playing "Purple Haze" as their
encore piece.  This impressed me until I realized that it took two violins,
a viola and a cello...each in the hands of an enormously talented
musician...to make all of the sounds that Jimi Hendrix produced by himself
on one guitar.

Buzz Hausner