Subject: [Leica] Re: Philippe's PaW 29
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jul 24 07:14:27 2005

Thank you Kenneth and Didier (and others) for all the input.

I changed some options in Jalbum, and the result is much better. I also
started from the originals (+ changed a few ones by others taken in that
week) instead of giving Jalbum a go at the re-downloaded jpegs from the
weeks before: this also degraded the images enormously.
So if you see a gritty image now, that is what is on the negative or dia and
there's only me to blame.

I guess I'll stick to Jalbum for the time being. At a certain point I will
invest in a real personal website, but that is too soon ATM: still too many
ideas that have to be realized first.