Subject: [Leica] Skye, 1997 - 2005
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 23 17:00:27 2005

Yikes! Is that pronounced Butt-Lick?!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+jls=runbox.com@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:40 PM
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: Re: [Leica] Skye, 1997 - 2005

I need to develop film before I can post pics of our newest family
member. Before that, I need to mix up a new batch of Xtol.  I'm not sure
how much free time I'm going to have in the near future to do either
because...

Today, Budster von Buttlich joined our family.  Our new German Shepherd
was born on 6/15.  His sire comes from German bloodlines.  Gotta have
that fine German craftsmanship, of course, for a subject befitting
Leica.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/