Subject: [Leica] Skye, 1997 - 2005
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Fri Jul 22 20:00:01 2005

Eric,

I am also so very sorry for your loss.  I truly understand the deep
value our pets have on us and our families.  My thoughts will be with
you and yours.

Jim,

I'm pretty sure Snowshoes does want you to eat the damn thing.  In her
eyes, you are clearly not capable of taking care of yourself (ie,
feeding yourself).  From what my vet (read, my late Dad) said about
that behavior was that cats enjoy this bizarre dichotomy regarding
teaching us how to do right and depending on us for survival.  So,
supposedly, she is helping you out.  Just take the kisses. ;-)

Thibodaux, thankfully, is an indoor cat and far too lazy to actually
catch a mouse.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album233/01080008_G

Frank Farmer