Subject: [Leica] Computer help!!!
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jul 20 23:13:37 2005

You are right, so many failures indicate other problems, which may
need fixing even for a Mac ;-)
I use Windows XP pro daily and it is stable, and everything works as
well as can be expected as long as the IT department haven't been
dicking about.

It still isn't a patch on the Mac though. I treat Microsoft the same
way as any other manufacturer who has sold me something that they new
didn't work when they sold it, I don't buy from them again. The fact
that they managed to persuade the nascent market that this was in
some way normal and OK in the case of computer software just makes me
more p*ssed off.
Frank