Subject: [Leica] The M3 MP prototype on that auction site
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed Jul 20 16:00:38 2005

The guy also had a black Nikon SP for auction, but did you read the ebay
posting?

He wanted people to contact him before bidding.  So I did, and his reply
was to encourage me to make an off-ebay offer to end the auction and he
would send me the camera.

He offered his black SP to me as "Mint, in box, with warranty and
papers."

My fraud alarm went off at that point.

Regards,

Vick Ko