Subject: [Leica] New shots added to LUG gallery
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 19 15:35:23 2005

Steve,
Number 1, 2, and 5 are all quite graphic.  For me, peeling paint shots
need to be graphic or lyrical, other wise they are reportage of the
way things were.

Outside of Pittsburg, they are not so slowly dismantling most of the
steel plants that supplied the steel that built the U.S.  At least all
the steel was recycled.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com