Subject: [Leica] 1.35V to 1.5 V battery options
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Sun Jul 17 08:51:42 2005

I'll go ahead an e-mail you a PDF file which discusses
your various options at length. I too am trying to
decide which way I'm going to go. This must be a
pretty big concern for a lot of folks, because I see a
lot of MR-4 meters selling on the popular auction
site, and they too use the mercury battery.

Regards,
G Medina