Subject: [Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat Jul 16 11:29:26 2005

> Subject: [Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash

For me rule #1: Get the flash off the camera and put it where you want
the light to come from. I can't imagine doing too much photography with
the a light 3" above the lens (except for a very little fill).

Bouncing the light falls under the "get the flash off the camera."

So I'd recommend that you purchase one of the cords that allows you to
get the flash off the camera and begin to control it (unless all you
want is a little fill - then do as others have recommended dial it back
to your prefered ratio).

Fond regards,
G  e  o  r g  e    L  o  t  t  e  r  m  o  s  e r, imagist
Presenting effective messages in beautiful ways
                                                since 1969
web                                      <www.imagist.com>
email                                   george@imagist.com
voice                                         262-241-9375
address                       10050 N Port Washington Road
                                          Mequon, WI 53092

Replies: Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] Can someone share the secrets of good flash)